Choose Your Membership Plan
Full membership is open equally:- (a) to anyone bearing one of the surnames either of the Clan or of the Septs; (b) to relatives thereof; (c) to people sympathetic with the Clan Mackenzie Society’s aims and activities and interested in the history of this famous Clan. Overseas members welcome.
- Access to an online pdf Membership certificate (for new members only)
- Access to an online membership card (for renewals and new members)
- Access to an online pdf of the annual magazine through the members section on the website (for renewals and new
members) Please note, all members will be notified automatically by email when the new magazine is available on the
- Shop (10%)
- Events (online and real-time, case by case dependent)
- Entry to Castle Leod at the applicable concessionary rate on production of proof of membership
- Priority registration
- Online booking for events
- 5 Yearly International Gathering
- Access to AGM weekend events
- Access to online newsletter updates through the membership section of the website
- Access to non-professional help and advice on Genealogy
- Optional extras:
- Hard copy of magazine: This will be available on the shop when the online availability notification is sent.
- Hard copy of Membership certificate
- Hard copy of membership card
- CMSSUK Membership badge
1. By applying to become a member of the Clan Mackenzie Society of Scotland and the UK (CMSSUK) you agree to accept and conform to the rules and regulations as laid out in the constitution of the CMSSUK, commit yourself to its aims and purposes and undertake to promote its work.
2. You also confirm that you are eligible to be a member of the CMSSUK under our membership criteria in the constitution.
3. The acceptance of your membership application is subject to confirmation by the committee. Your membership is confirmed if you are not informed otherwise by the Society.
5. We will not share your details with anyone outside the CMSSUK.